We are in the transportation industry, a 24/7 industry that never sleeps. We have an aggressive, work-oriented, results-driven business environment that serves this industry. We need hard working, driven people who understand our goals. We are a smaller company, please understand this.
Website Terms and Conditions of Use
- 1. Terms
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, applicable laws and regulations, and their compliance. If you disagree with any of the stated terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this site are secured by relevant copyright and trademark law.
- 2. Use License
- a. Permission is granted to allow for the temporary download of one duplicate of the materials (data or programming) on Semi-Trailer Services, Inc.’s site for individual and non-business use only. This temporary grant is that of a license and not an exchange of title. Under this permit you may not:
- i. modify or copy the materials;
- ii. use the materials for any commercial use, or for any public presentation (business or non-business);
- iii. attempt to decompile or rebuild any product or material contained on Semi-Trailer Services, Inc.’s site;
- iv. remove any copyright or other restrictive documentations from the materials; or
- v. transfer the materials to a third party or “mirror” the materials on another server.
- b. This license may be terminated if you disregard any of these confinements and may be ended by Semi-Trailer Services, Inc. whenever deemed necessary. After license termination or when your viewing license is terminated, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your ownership whether in electronic or printed form.
- 3. Disclaimer
The materials on Semi-Trailer Services, Inc.’s site are given “as is”. Semi-Trailer Services, Inc. makes no guarantees, communicated or suggested, and thus renounces and nullifies every single other warranty, including without impediment, inferred guarantees or statements of merchantability, fitness for a specific reason, or non-encroachment of licensed property or other infringement of rights. Further, Semi-Trailer Services, Inc. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the precision, likely results, or unwavering quality of the utilization of the materials on its Internet site or generally identifying with such materials or on any destinations connected to this website.
- 4. Constraints
Under no circumstances can Semi-Trailer Services, Inc. or its suppliers be held liable for any harms (including, without constraint, harms for loss of information or benefit, or business interference) emerging out of the utilization or inability to utilize the materials on Semi-Trailer Services, Inc.’s Internet webpage, regardless of whether or not Semi-Trailer Services, Inc. or a Semi-Trailer Services, Inc. approved agent has been told orally or in writing of the likelihood of such harm.
- 5. Amendments and Errata
The materials on Semi-Trailer Services, Inc.’s site could incorporate typographical, or photographic mistakes. Semi-Trailer Services, Inc. does not warrant that any of the materials on its site are exact, finished, or current. Semi-Trailer Services, Inc. may roll out improvements to the materials contained on its site at any time, without notification. Even then, Semi-Trailer Services, Inc. does not, warrant that any of the materials on its site are exact, finished, or current, nor does Semi-Trailer Services, Inc. make any guarantees to update the materials on its site.
- 6. Links
Semi-Trailer Services, Inc. has not checked the majority of the websites or links connected to its website and is not in charge of the substance of any such connected webpage. Semi-Trailer Services, Inc. does not guarantee the accuracy of any connection. The incorporation of any connection does not infer support by Semi-Trailer Services, Inc. of the site. Utilization of any such connected site is at the user’s own risk.
Semi-Trailer Services, Inc. may update these terms and conditions of use for its website, at any time, without notification. By utilizing this site you are consenting to be bound by the then current form of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
- 8. Governing Law
Except to the extent governed by federal law, any case arising out of or in connection with the use of Semi-Trailer Services, Inc’s site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Georgia, without regard to the conflicts of laws principles thereof. By using Semi-Trailer Big Box’s site, you hereby irrevocably consent to the exclusive venue and jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in Gwinnett County, Georgia for any matter or controversy arising out of or in connection with the use of Semi-Trailer Services, Inc.’s site, and you hereby waive any contention that Gwinnett County, Georgia is an improper or inconvenient forum.
- 9. Entire Agreement/Severability
These Terms and Conditions of Use contain the entire agreement of and supersedes all prior discussions, negotiations, or agreements as it relates to the use of Semi-Trailer Services Inc.’s site. In the event that any word, phrase, sentence or provision violates any applicable statute, ordinance, or rule of law in any applicable jurisdiction, such provision shall be ineffective to the extent of such violation without invalidating any other provisions herein.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will gather and utilize individual data only for the purposes identified by us, unless we get the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will hold individual data long enough fulfill the purposes for which the data was collected or as required by law.
- We will gather individual data by legal and reasonable means and, where appropriate, with the consent of the individual concerned.
- Only personal information that is necessary to the purposes identified will be collected.
- We will protect individual data from unapproved access, divulgence, duplication, use, or alteration, by ordinary and reasonable methods.
- We will promptly provide customers with access to our policies and procedures for the administration of individual data.
We are focused on operating our business to these standards with a specific end goal to guarantee that the privacy and security of individual data is maintained.